We're just like you and like to keep things simple. We've done everything possible to keep this as painless as possible!
1. Click on the break and date under "Photo Categories" in the upper right corner that you were Captured getting after the waves, shredding the fins off your board.
2. Click on your photo. You can click on the magnify glass witht the "+" sign in it to see a large watermarked copy
3. Click on the "Add to Cart" button below the photo and info about the photo. Your digital photos are all high resolution! Add as many photos as you want to the cart.
4. Click on the "Buy Now" button at the bottom. This will take you to PayPal. You can use your secure PayPal account or enter your billing info for payment with a debit or credit card without signing up for a PayPal account. There's no tax on digital downloads! If buying things online or using PayPal still freaks you out send a message through "Contact Us" and we'll figure out another, more comfortable, way for you to make the payment.
5. Once you have paid for the photo(s) and the payment has been approved you will immediately receive a link to download the un-watermarked photos. You will also be re-directed back to the website and able to download the photo(s). The link is good for 30 days.
6. Post your amazing shots on facebook, email them to friends and family, set them as the desktop on your computer, print them out, or just get stoked on them in the comfort of your own home!
What format are the photos in?
All CAPTURED SURF - Save My Wave! photos are in JPG format.
Do you add photos on a regular basis?
Yes. We add photos as they are taken. Click on the date you were shot shredding under the break you were surfing or feel free to check out any shots at any break.
Do you offer refunds?
Once your purchase is made it is difficult to offer a refund. The reason for this policy is because once purchased you have full access to your digital collection of photos and the ability to make an infinite number of copies. There is no way for our products to be returned. We will make exceptions on a case by case basis. We are master problem solvers so if you aren't 100% satisfied, we will find a solution. Contact us through the "Contact" tab above.
Are there any restrictions on my use of the CAPTURED SURF - Save My Wave! photos that I download?
Nope. Once purchased, they are yours to do as you choose. If you aren't the surfer or related to the surfer or a friend of the surfer, you do not have the right to buy for re-sale or for promotion or advertising unless given written consent. If you are the surfer and want to do this, go for it!
Evening Waves at Upper Trestles Surfing El Porto Sunny Saturday Morning Session Fun morning summer session at County Line Summer Swell at Venice's Breakwater Summer Surf at El Porto Surfing Huntington Beach Sunday Surf Sesh at Lowers Surfing Venice Breakwater Surf El Porto Summer Surf Newport June Swell at T-Street Getting after some at El Porto Surfing County Line Shredding El Porto
SURF'S SUPER ALLIANCE